As a first baseman, it falls on you to corral wild throws and pick low ones out of the dirt. The all-new A2000 SC1620SS is designed to make that easier than ever, thanks to our innovative SpinControl Technology. This dimpled texture in the palm and web of the mitt increases the friction between our Pro Stock Leather and the ball by seven percent – helping you secure throws and balls hit your way. The Single Break design of this 12.5″ SuperSkin mitt lets it play more like an infield glove, rather than a mitt. Put it all together and you’ve got a first base mitt unlike anything else on the market today.
- SuperSkin™: SuperSkin™ is a microfiber material that’s half the weight of Pro Stock Leather, but twice as durable. Its moisture-resistant design extends the longevity of the glove, and is easier to clean than traditional leather.
- Flat Finger Binding: Flat Finger Binding gives players who prefer to play with a finger outside the glove greater comfort and control in the field. By reducing the amount of space between your finger and the back of the glove, you’ll experience less pain when making plays
- Pro Stock Leather: Pro Stock Leather is preferred for its rugged durability and unmatched feel
- DriLex Wrist Lining: Keeps your hand dry and comfortable on the field and behind the dish.
- Spin Control Technology: A dimpled pattern in the Pro Stock™ Leather in the palm and web of your A2000® helps reduce the spin rate of the ball by rapidly increasing friction at the moment of contact between ball and glove.
- Single Post Web
RHT Right Hand Throw (glove goes on the left, throw with the right)
LHT Left Hand Throw (glove goes on the right, throw with the left)