The only glove in the A2000 lineup designed specifically for players who both pitch and play infield, the 11.5″ A2000 1789 has a deep pocket and a Pro-Laced T-Web, making it ideal for grip changes and fielding ground balls. It’s got a classic look, pairing Blonde and Copper Pro Stock Leather with Bold Logos, and features our all-new ComfortPro Fit.
- Rolled Dual Welting: Dual Welting in Wilson gloves goes beyond a mere cosmetic effect, as it’s integrated into the liner of each infield, outfield and pitcher’s model, offering better support and helping your glove hold its shape better over time.
- Flat Finger Binding: Flat Finger Binding gives players who prefer to play with a finger outside the glove greater comfort and control in the field. By reducing the amount of space between your finger and the back of the glove, you’ll experience less pain when making plays
- Pro Stock Leather: Pro Stock Leather is preferred for its rugged durability and unmatched feel
- ComfortPro™ Fit: Featuring our ProLux™ Leather, the liner of the redesigned A2000 has a richer, softer feel against your hand. The all-new Comfort Sleeve is the finishing touch, conceling the binding in the wrist for more comfort than ever before.
- Bold Logos: Bold logos strip away the distractions, allowing outlined, eye-catching Wilson logos to announce a new era in the iconic story of the A2K and A2000.
- Pro-Laced T-Web
RHT Right Hand Throw (glove goes on the left, throw with the right)
LHT Left Hand Throw (glove goes on the right, throw with the left)