Evenly-balance pro-style barrel for maximum power and control when stepping to the plate, the 2018 Easton® Ronin Dual Stamp ASA/USSSA Slow Pitch Bat has a one-piece composite construction that offers exceptional bat strength with every hit.
Featuring FLEX Barrel Technology with TCT Thermo Composite, which provides softer compression for performance out of the wrapper.
The 1-piece Ronin is suited to “power hitters”. A one piece composite means that there is almost no flex when making contact with the ball, resulting in more power. It features a generous 12″ barrel. This bat is perfect for you if you prefer something with an end-loaded feel.
Power and Control:
- 12’’ pro-style barrel for maximum power
- IMX™ Advanced Composite optimizes sweet spot and barrel performance
- One-piece composite design offers a stiffer feel with impact feedback
- 29/32’’ handle with 1.2mm HYPERSKIN™ grip for increased comfort at the plate
- Barrel Length: 12’’
- Barrel Diameter: 2-1/4″
- Material: Composite
- Construction: One-Piece
- Swing Weight: Balanced
- Series: Ronin
- Year: 2018
- Sport: Slow Pitch Softball
- Age: Adult
- Certification(s): ASA / USSSA
Available in sizes